Glitz Africa Fashion Week, which will hold in Accra from August 17 – 19, has announced an open casting for models on Sunday, July 1 at Labadi Beach Hotel.
It will open vast opportunities for young designers & models as well as increase visibility and promotion of brands associated.
Glitz Africa Fashion Week will ONLY HAVE ONE DAY of casting and models must arrive by 1:30pm.
Successful models may be expected to wait for further procedures and any model arriving after 4PM will not be seen.
Models must be committed and available for fitting days and show days.
The casting is open to:
• Models of all colours and ethnicities are needed
• Female models must be a minimum height of 5.8 and above (please note that we will only take exceptional models that are 5.8)
• Female UK dress sizes from 6 to 10
• Male models must be a minimum height of 5.11
• Female models must wear black/blue fitted jeans and a white vest top and must also bring black only, high heel stiletto shoes (minimum height 4 inches)
• Male models must wear black/blue fitted jeans and a white vest top
• ALL MODELS – must bring a 5 by 6 printed colour picture (headshot) which must be left behind and will not be returned – please ensure that you print your name, email address and phone number on the back of the picture (pictures on laptops, iPads, websites, phones etc would not be accepted)
• All models would have to complete a form and sign a model release form
• You must know your statistics so make sure you are measured before attending – stats needed for female models is height, bust and cup size, waist, hips, dress and shoe size
• Male models must know the following stats – height, chest, collar size, waist and shoe size
• This is an open casting so you can tell friends and family
For further information, contact Tel: 00233 302768383 | Cell: 00233 547007341 | E-mail: email@example.com